Are you a bona fide contributor to the National Housing Fund (NHF)? Get the amount you urgently need from the Federal Mortgage Bank through the NHF Loan Account, courtesy of Nigeria Police Mortgage Bank PLC. As you access your contribution to the scheme with ease, you enjoy a low interest rate of 6% and long tenure up to 30 years to ease the repayment burden.
- Maximum loan amount is N15 million.
- Interest rate is currently 6%.
- Tenor is subject to the difference between applicant’s age and sixty (60) years or length of service years remaining, whichever is earlier.
- Monthly repayment shall not exceed one-third of beneficiary’s gross monthly emolument.
- Low interest rate.
- Long tenor of 30 years to ease repayment burden.
- Fixed rate mortgage throughout the duration of the loan so no need to worry about fluctuating interest rates.
- The loan amount you benefit is much more than your contribution into the fund.
- Your own home before retirement.
What to do:
- Open a Nigeria Police Mortgage Bank Mortgage Account. Application must be made on a prescribed NHF loan application form.
- Equity contribution.
- Letter of awareness from employer.
- Evidence of income
- Valid registered title.
- Deed of Sale between Vendor and Purchaser which includes the clause that the vendor will execute a Deed of Assignment upon receipt of balance of payment.
- Copy of NHF Passbook showing updated remittance.