EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR NATIONAL POLICE HOUSING SCHEME
There is plan to build decent and affordable houses across the country through a tripartite Private Partnership arrangement between Nigeria Police Force, Nigeria Police Mortgage Bank and Echostone Nigeria. The plan is to build 100,000 units of houses specifically for the police in all State Capital of Nigeria.
How To Be Part of This Program.
1. Pick up or download and Print out the “National Police Housing Scheme” Expression Interest Form from this publication or any of our offices.
2. Complete the form with the correct information. Ensure you fill out the code of your preferred location. The list of location and code are printed at the back of the form e.g. For Gwagwalada in Abuja fill in the box FCT 1, Kuje FCT2, for Owerri, IMO
And you can also write the preferred location at the bottom of the form.
3. Submit it to our office and or send a scanned copy to housing@nigeriapolicemortgagebank
click here to download form
4. You will be profiled accordingly and given further directives on how to take advantage of this opportunity
5. Please Note that the form is FREE
For Further enquiries contact: 07053055503, 08133135219, 08032813799, 08183396944